Accept or Decline a Job Request
How you accept or decline jobs depends on your preferred contact methods. See how to accept or decline jobs for each method below.
- Phone- To accept job requests by phone call, you will be asked to press 1 to accept a job and 2 to decline a job.
- Text- Job requests via text will read “You just received a new job offer to sub for x grade. Login to schools.taggeducation.com to view details”. You can accept the job in the app from there.
- Email- Job requests via email will ask you to login to view more details and to accept or decline the job.
- Messages- Accept or decline jobs from your messages. Simply open the message containing the offer and click either the “accept” or “decline” button.
- Calendar- To accept or decline jobs from your calendar simply click the date for the request (highlighted in yellow) and click either the “Accept” or “Decline” button on the pop-up.